Here are a few ideas for Christmas gifts and additions to your celebratory meals that you can get through the Meadowridge GFC for our December order! We all want to support small, local businesses at this time of the year.
- MY FAVE: Give a beautiful glass jar of Trump and Timbal coffee – available in 350g or 800g. You can choose between their Uganda Budisu or their special Yuletide Blend which is limited to this Christmas season. This is the perfect gift for a brother, colleague or friend!
- Chocolate! The CocoaFair chocolate covered nuts and dried fruit make the perfect hostess gift or stocking filler.
- Display the most gorgeous and tastiest cheese plate this festive season with Klein River Cheese‘s incredible selection.
- I love to give the Pure Beginnings bubble bath as a pressie for kids or a stocking filler (the insect repellent spray is also a super summer win!).
- Fill up those snack bowls with dried fruit and nuts – you are unlikely to find them at a better price somewhere else! Filling a jar with oven roasted pecans makes a lovely homemade gift!
- One of my favourite things of all time, the M-Power menstrual cup. But this for YOURSELF this Christmas and pop it in your stocking.
- Why not pop your poinsettia in an affordable hessian bag. They look beautiful!
- Fill a jar or festive bag with some delicious droewors or biltong from Ryan Boon. The venison biltong is a new favourite of mine!
- Christmas Meat – get the best tasting free range, grass-fed, hormone free meat for your Christmas dinner and lunch! Rack of lamb, leg of lamb, fillet or rib eye steaks, turkey, duck, gammon, pork belly or spareribs.
- Smoked salmon, cold meats, pates and hummus could all add to a decadent starter for one of your festive meals, along with some corn chips.
- Honey or Jam – tie a ribbon around a jar of raw honey or homemade jam for a gift that would please any foodie.
- Fill up your salt and pepper cellars with GMO free spices.
- It’s a good idea to keep a stash of frozen berries in the freezer so that you have them to hand to warm up and spoon over ice cream or use in other Christmas puddings and cakes.
- These cookie decorating kits or Gingerbread Houses are incredible! They are such a fun holiday activity for the whole family.
- Don’t forget the ultimate heart behind Christmas – giving. Why not give a R30 donation to Hands and Feet.
- Finally, I have more stainless steel straw sets to sell – stock is limited. I’m giving one as a Secret Santa present 😉
Have a blessed and restful Christmas season everyone!